http://www.amberslight.com
Yes indeed, its about that time of year !!!! The Holidays will be on us before we know it ! Its wise to make that list and be ahead of the rush but do we really think that far ahead ! Its never to soon to start planning what would work for who !!!
This year I am customizing wall clocks for that special love in our life ! Here is a sample of one of my special loves !
Click on the thumb nail and take a peek at these cute faces ! If you would like to give someone something different and special this is a great gift ! Contact me and we can see what we can line up ! Check out my store at http://www.zazzle.com/giftsbyamberslight !! Happy Shopping !

2 comments:
I just love those clocks!
Spiritual Author California Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.
Post a Comment