http://www.amberslight.com
Patience is one of the hardest lessons in life! We want it to happen yesterday not realizing the valuable lesson in the wait..Like you it can be mind boggling for me as well to have to hurry up and wait ...but I have learned the value of the wait!
When the lesson is rushed, it seems that the lesson will come back over and over until the lesson has been gained in the way it was meant...we dont always get it the first time around, specially if we are in such a hurry to get the lesson over with!
What I have finally learned is that some things will come in the time that is meant and not any time sooner... there may also be many different curves to that lesson....each of these lessons are valuable to our growth and will enhance our life in the long run!
So while we want to hurry our life up and get on with it, the most important thing is to remember without those lessons we will not grow and then we become stuck ! That leads to being miserable and wondering what we did to create life to be so stuck and repetitive!
I have learned that there is a time to be still and allow the lessons to come to me .. the more open I am to them the sooner the lesson will stick and then I am able to move on to another stage in my life .... so dont be in a hurry, slow down and see the blessings that we do have today and how it adds to our tomorrow !
As Shakira shares with us, "A Time To Be Still" .......

No comments:
Post a Comment