Tuesday, August 3, 2010

CHANGE IN OUR LIFE !

I do have to admit that change is not something that any of us do lightly! In order to grow, change is very needed but it doesnt mean that is an easy thing to incoroporate in our life.. ! In order for me to allow that change to come into my life, I have learned to take my steps so that I can be successful in those changes..

It is not easy at times when the change feels to be awkward .....but this is allowing a new habit to form ...So that means we will have to shed the old stuff in order to allow room for the new stuff.. and yes, we become comfortable with that old stuff... so we hang onto it like a security blanket!

Like all things in life, we out grow it or it no longer serves a positive purpose ....perhaps it is worn out or perhaps we are allowing ourself to be stuck ! I am not saying that in a day you take on the change and wala it is all good....not even myself can handle change just like that ! In fact, I am a very stubborn person and pretty set in my ways ,lol!!!!

I may take some time to think on it , then I will take it a little bit at a time and see how to go about the change... I dont get rushed and I dont expect miracles to take place right off ..I do need the time to get use to this change and it takes me time to actually find the best fit .. so that is why I need to take my steps ! Patience and time is what makes for my success in my change!

No comments: